In our situation we do have Nikus and the twins. So its always a challenge going out. Trust me. Its not easy eventhough we just want to have a quick visit to a mall or somewhere else. So here’s a few tips on how we survived:
- I usually take them out when they were full and still have lots of energy to enjoy their surroundings. We don’t want a pouting baby with you.
- I do bring some food for them to eat while we’re looking around.
- I baby talked and play with them while walking so they won’t get bored easily.
- I tried to pinpoint what they need to look out so they will also see a different view.
- And please don’t forget their milk. That is your life saver!😂😂😂
Those were the most effective things for me and how we able to go home alive. Aside from that my kids easily get bored in one place so we tend to move around. Not to mention we captured some attention because Nikus also want to be with the twins stroller and so lazy to walk if he wants too. His a cute boss though. Always knows what’s best for them and what’s challenging for Papa and Mama.
And also my husband is a demanding one. If he says we will go out,he means going out right away. He doesn’t care about what I look like. See? the world is really not a fair one.Does he knows how much time I need to prepare everything?Like seriously? So I always prepare what I need to wear even though we don’t have any plan to go out. In that way it’s so easy for me to just get it without worrying if my outfit is okay or not. Please don’t judge me. A woman always wants to look good without feeling uncomfortable with the outfit.
Now, everyone is okay and can enjoy the view. Don’t forget also to eat a lot and bring tons of patience and energy. You need that the most.👌👌👌