It’s never easy to bring kids in the mall without the fuss and the crying and tantrums scene. Trust me, I’ve got worst. But I want my child to be more sociable and be exposed to the outside world. So what I usually do is be prepared before going out and wearing comfortable outfit. It will be an active day for sure but It’s getting better each time if not worst. Just be familiarize to the mall so you know what area to avoid. We know kids are being pushy if they won’t get what they want so parents should be wise as well.
So this are tips that’s help me most of the time.
- Always be prepared with token. Kids always wants to play.
- Go directly to the place you want to go. They get bored easily.
- Let them play wherein they can stay in one area for a few minutes. So your energy won’t be drained.
- Knows what your child want. In that way if you want to leave the area, you can used it to get your child moving. Like do you want an icecream? It helps me most of the time.😁
- Bring a lot of patience.
- Be fit! You will have a lot of running. Your child is a born athletic. Being tired is not in their vocabulary.
They look so innocent but they can drive you crazy. That’s one of their talent. Hahaha! kidding aside. Allow them to just play and play until they get tired .
There you go!
Hope this will help you.