The biggest series of any corporate forums is under Asia Leaders Forum where there’s different topics per event distributed for the whole year.
Just recently, Asia Leaders Forum: Travelooza 3 with a focus on Food, Hospitality, Tourism and Green Infrastructure has been held at Makati Shangrila Hotel with the CEO of VI Group of Companies as one of the speakers. Architect Kaydee Marie Velasco, the young entrepreneur and awardee last year under Asia Leaders Awards discussed the need of green infrastructure for sustainable tourism.
Robert Laurel Yupangco is one of the speakers and presenters who highlighted the importance of one green theme parks in the Philippines and the importance of Tourism.
Zoomanity Group, one of the leading companies in the theme park industry with its CEO, Robert Laurel Yupangco and manages Zoobic Safari, Zoocobia, Paradizoo, Zoocolate Thrills in Bohol, Residence Inn Tagaytay, Samgyupsalamat Unlimited Korean BBQ, UnliCity, Jinsei, Midori and more hotels around the country.
The deputy ambassador from Malaysia, Rizany Irwan also discusses the best practices in his home country to compare and improve the tourism in the Philippines. Some discussions includes;
• Philippine tourism policy and direction with the goal of contributing to the ongoing, sustainable growth of PH economy
• Managing programs and activities to sustain a healthy visitor industry
• Developing and implementing the PH Tourism Strategic Plan and tourism strategy
• Coordinating tourism-related research, planning, promotional and outreach activities with the public and private sectors
• Green infrastructure and it’s importance for our tourism and environmental factors
Speakers who joined the event includes;
• Deputy Ambassador Rizany Irwan of Malaysia
• Ambassador Dongman Han of Korea
* Secretary Raul Lambino of CEZA
• RJ Ledesma of Mercato Centrale
• Lance Tan of The Happy Beach Cebu, The Inflatable Island Subic and The Dessert Museum
• Robert Yupangco of Philippine Korea Council (Vice Chairman)
• Dr. Elton See Tan of Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industries (Past Chairman and Senior Adviser)
• Tan Yu III of Makati Tourism Inc
* Arch. Kaydee Velasco of KMV Asia (CEO)
The objective of the event is for the guests to learn more from these industry leaders and to continuously promote the Philippines as the premier hub and destination in Asia.
Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas
Tag Media Group
09778978877/ 02 2193503